Pony Parade 2018
Join us for Pony Parade 2018, our 14th Annual at Milan Center Feed & Grain, on Saturday, September 15th at 1:00 PM.
This annual event is held for the children in the community to participate in. We invite the parents, family, and community to come and enjoy the hard work they put into making their parade floats. On average there are sixty or more parade entries with over 300 children participating.
The parade starts at the intersection of Milan Center Road and Doty Road, and travels South on Milan Center Road to Irving Road. Then the parade turns around and returns to stop in the parking lot of the old Milan Center School. Bring a lawn chair or blanket to set on and plan to have a good time!
Pony Parade Schedule of Activities- Click to view: Pony Parade Flyer 2018
- 8:00 AM – Feed Company Representatives (ADM, Kalmbach Feeds, Purina Mills) and Kenn-Feld Group – Woodburn have tables and demonstrations.
- 9:00 AM – Bake Sale – Donuts, Cinnamon Rolls, Pies, Cakes, Noodles & More
- 9:00 AM – Benefit Silent Auction bidding begins
- 11:00 AM – Lunch is served until 12:30 PM. BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters wih sides and lemonade. (Prepared & served by the local Amish community for a free-will donation to support The Cornerstone Workshop & Activities organization.)
- 12:00 PM – Pony Parade registration for participants.
- 1:00 PM – Pony Parade begins! Parade route is on Milan Center Road, beginning at Doty Road (Milan Center parking lot) and travels south to Irving Road. The participants turn around there and head back.
- 1:45 PM – Benefit Silent Auction wraps up – Place your final bids! Promptly following the pony parade the auction winners will be announced. All proceeds will go to support The Cornerstone Workshop & Activities organization.
Bring your Milan Center tote bag on Pony Parade day and receive 10% off everything* you fit inside!
*Some exclusions apply to the tote bag sale. Call us with any questions about event details.